This article demonstrates how to set up Quality of Service (QoS) to reserve an amount of bandwidth for the VPN traffic all the time, in order to ensure the VPN performance.
1. Go to Bandwidth Management >> Quality of Service, click Edit on a class rule.
2. Name this class, and click Add to add a new rule.
3. For LAN-to-LAN VPN, edit the rule as follows:
For Remote Dial-in VPN client (Host-to-LAN VPN), edit the rule as follows:
5. Go back to the QoS General Setup, configure the WAN interface where VPN is on as follows: (For older versions, click Setup on the WAN interface to edit)
6. You may go back to the QoS main page, click Status on the WAN interface to check if the VPN traffic is classified correctly.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.