DrayTek Hotspot Web Portal supports social login. By using Google API, we can give visitors Internet access after they log in with a valid Google account. This document introduces how to create a Google project and get the APP ID and APP Secret required for Web Portal setup.
1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com, log in with a Google account then click Project >> Create project.
2. Type Project name, select "Yes" if you agree to the Terms of Service of Google, then click CREATE.
3. Go to the dashboard and click ENABLE API.
4. Select Google People API from the category Social APIs.
5. Click ENABLE for this project.
6. Go to Credentials >> OAuth consent screen, enter Product name shown to users, then click Save.
7. Go to the Credentials tab, click Create credentials, select "OAuth client ID".
http://portal.draytek.com:8001 for HTTP, or
https://portal.draytek.com:8043 for HTTPS (it's the URL used by the router for Hotspot portal page)
then click Save.
9. Get client ID and client secret, copy this information for the router's Web Portal setup.
Published On: Jan 24, 2017
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.