DrayTek Hotspot Web Portal supports social login. By using Google API, we can give visitors Internet access after they log in with a valid Google account. This document introduces how to create a Google project and get the APP ID and APP Secret required for Web Portal setup.
1. Go to https://console.cloud.google.com/, login with a Google account then click Select a project >> NEW PROJECT.
2. Type Project name, then click CREATE.
3. Go to the dashboard and click ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES.
4. Select Google People API from the category Social APIs.
5. Click ENABLE for this project.
6. Click CREATE CREDENTIALS.
7. Choose People API for Which API are you using and User data for What data will you be accessing, then click NEXT.
8. Enter App name, User support email and Email addresses,then click SAVE AND CONTINUE.
10. Go to Credentials and click WebPortal_Google.
11. Get Client ID and Client secret, copy this information for the router's Hotspot Web Portal setup.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.