On VigorACS 2, there are two kinds of CPE menu: NETWORK MENU and DEVICE MENU. NETWORK MENU will be available when selecting an entire network, DEVICE MENU will be available when selecting a single CPE. The construction of NETWORK and DEVICE MENU is variable when selecting a different type of network or CPE.
If we select the Network group from the network tree, we'll see the NETWORK MENU on the left. All the menu will display the info of this network.
- Dashboard: Display the basic information for this network, such as the location of CPE/network, top traffic or client of CPE/network, and the new join devices.
- Statistics: Record the traffic, number of client in a period for this network.
- Alarm: Record the alarms of selected network.
- Logs: Show all the events of selected network, such as the CPE reboot, configuration backup or firmware upgrade event.
- Devices: List all the CPEs in this network, network administrator can check the CPE status on this page.
- Clients: Display the connection record of wired and wireless client in a period.
- Cellular Data Usage: Record the usage of LTE data for all the LTE CPEs in this network.
- Floor Plan: Let network administrator to create and check the wireless coverage of the floor.
- Rogue AP Detection: Scan and collect all of the APs which are detected via your CPEs in a period.
- VPN: Show the VPN connection between the CPEs of this network by graphic, besides, the network administrator can use the VPN wizard to construct the VPN.
- AP Profile: Create AP profile to provision the wireless configuration to multiple AP at the same time.
If we select the CPE (device) from the network tree, we'll see the DEVICE MENU on the left. All the menu will display the info of selected CPE.
- Dashboard: List the device information, virtual panel, WAN, LAN, DSL and wireless information with the traffic graph of this CPE.
- Statistics: Record the traffic, number of client in a period for selected CPE.
- Alarm: Record the alarms of selected CPE.
- Logs: Show all the events of selected CPE, such as the CPE reboot, configuration backup or firmware upgrade event.
- Diagnostics: Ping and trace route tools are available on this page, also, the network administrator can check the routing and sessions tables here.
- Configuration: All the settings of the CPE are available here.
Published On: Jun 19, 2019