1. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> Remote Access Control Setup, and make sure "Enable IPsec VPN Service" and "Enable L2TP VPN Service" are both checked.
2. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> Remote Dial-in User, click on an available index number and edit the profile as follows:
3. Create VPN IKE Pre-Shared Key: Go to VPN and Remote Access >> IPsec General Setup, enter Pre-Shared Key and confirm it. Click OK to save
4. On the iPhone, go to Settings >> VPN, and tap Add VPN Configuration.
5. Once we finish the above settings, select the profile and switch on VPN connection. When the VPN connected successfully, there will be a "VPN" icon on the top of the screen. We can also tap the profile to see more details, such as assigned IP address and connect time.
6. We can also check the VPN client status from the router by visiting VPN and Remote Access >> Connection Management.
Published On: Jan 29, 2016
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.