This document is going to demonstrate how to upgrade the VigorACS 2 on the Windows platform. If you are the new user for the VigorACS, please refer the document to follow the step for installing VigorACS on Windows platform. Before the upgrading the ACS, please pay attention to the following item:
1. Download the VigorACS 2 package and extract it.
2. Click setup.exe to upgrade VigorACS 2 (Path:
3. Select MySQL/MariaDB Path: When program prompts to select the path of MySQL, you must choose the correct directory.
4. Choose Database Install Type: You could choose either Rebuild or Upgrade Database. If you want to keep the existed data, please select Upgrade Database.
- Rebuild Database: If you install the VigorACS 2 for the first time, please choose Rebuild Database to create a new one. (Note: Rebuild Database will clean all of the data in the TR-069 database, please confirm you are the new user or only want to upgrade ACS version.)
- Upgrade Database: If you only need to upgrade the ACS from the old version, please select the Upgrade Database.
5. MySQL/MariaDB password setting: Enter the MySQL password which you have already set up. We could press the Check password button to verify if the password is correct. If you forgot the password, you might refer the document here to retrieve the MySQL password from VigorACS setting.
6. Install influxDB: If you upgrade the ACS version from 2.3.3(or older one) to ACS2.4.0(or above), please install the influxDB. Specify the path to install the influxDB. The program will install the influxDB service at the same time.If you have already installed the influxDB, please remember to specify the same location as before.
7. Memory setting: Type the memory size which you have already set up. The minimum requirement of memory setting is 1024MB(MAX) and 900MB(MIN).
8. Setup VigorACS 2 HTTP and HTTPS port: Specify the web service port of VigorACS 2 which you have already set up. It is recommended to use other ports instead of default 80/443 port to prevent the possible conflict.
9. Setup STUN and Syslog port: Specify the STUN and Syslog service port of VigorACS 2 which you have already set up. If you have other Syslog utility running on the Syslog server, it's recommended to use another Syslog port to avoid the conflict.
10. Setup user home path for VigorACS: Specify the location of EMS folder which you have already set up. You may refer this document to know what's the EMS folder.
11. After installed, you should see the message shows VigorACS service started successfully.
12. Log in to ACS and check your server has upgraded to the new version
If VigorACS 2 couldn't start properly, please ensure there is a start message in Syslog, which is at the path:
If you couldn't see the started message in Syslog, please provide the log and all the VigorACS 2 installed information to DrayTek technical support: [email protected]
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.