Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows a wireless device to connect to the password-protected Wi-Fi without the configuration of a password, this is helpful when the device does not have a user-friendly interface. However, WPS is disabled by default to protect the wireless network, you'll need to activate first it when the client is ready to connect.
1. To turn on WPS, you can press and hold the “Wireless LAN ON/OFF/WPS” button on the front panel, or click "Start PBC" at Wireless LAN >> WPS if the router/AP is not physically reachable.
2. When WPS is enabled, the LED ACT and WLAN will flash rapidly and synchronously. It will wait for WPS connections for two minutes.
3. Now, the WPS-supported clients can join the Wi-Fi network by choosing the router's SSID. (Note: The default SSID of Vigor Wireless Router is “Draytek”, and VigorAP is “Draytek-LAN-A” or “Draytek-LAN-B”.)
4. Without entering the Wi-Fi password, the client device will connect to the router after a few seconds.
5. After two minutes, the router will turn off WPS automatically. From the front panel, you will see LED "WLAN" stops flashing, and the LED "ACT" flashes about once per second. You may check the Wi-Fi clients connected from Wireless LAN >> Station List.