SD-WAN, software-defined networking WAN is a key feature of ACS3, which allows a network administrator to manage any combinations among internet services, including Ethernet, LTEs, and VPNs on a centralized management system to get the most possible performance.Effectively improving the utilization and providing more options when building networks. In addition to optimizing the traffic transmission from different applications, it helps to simplify and give full visibility in network management by monitoring the services under networks.
1. In SD-WAN Dashboard, you can get the status overview of different services, including the quality statistics
2. Click More in Quality status and get the detailed information
1. Select you SD-WAN Network and navigate to Configuration> Route Policy
2. Click Add new Route Policy to create a new profile
Route Policy Settings
a. Bandwidth-Based: According to the highest speed that SD-WAN detects b. Quality-Based: According to the minimum jitter that SD-WAN detects c. Reliability-Based: According to the minimum packet loss that SD-WAN detects d. Custom: You can distribute the usage ratio for each Load Balance by setting weights for bandwidth, latency, jitter, and packet loss respectively.
1. Enable VoIP WAN 2. Specify the MOS score criteria; VoIP traffic will change the other WAN when there’s a better quality of connection
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.