Similar to the article - Use Purple WiFi as the External Hotspot Portal Server(For Router), clients can get Internet access from VigorAP after being authenticated by Purple WiFi server. Additionally, administrators will be able to manage the login users on the page of Purple WiFi. This article will demonstrate how to set up Purple WiFi as the external Hotspot Portal server for VigorAP (1060C/ 960C/ AP912C/ 903).
1. Go to Purple WiFi and log in
2. Go to Management >> Locations
3. Click Venues and Groups, then select the group
4. In the Group page,
5. On the hardware setup page,
1. Go to LAN >> Hotspot Web Portal, click an available profile.
2. On the Hotspot Web Portal settings page,
3. On the Radius Settings page,
4. On the Whitelist Settings page,
5. Once clients connect to the selected interfaces of the VigorAP, they need to use one of the authentications to access the Internet.
1. Sign in via Social Media
2. Sign in with the Form
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.