With the Vigor SMS app on mobile devices (IOS and Android), you can transmit or receive SMS messages through the LTE interface on Vigor LTE routers.
When using Vigor SMS to connect Vigor router by WAN IP or Domain Name:
1. Ensure there is a Public IP on Router (due to most of LTE are Private IP), and use the Public IP as your WAN IP to be connected by Vigor SMS.
2. (optional) If WAN IP is not static, router can also be connected by using Domain Name ( DrayDDNS Service ).
3. Go to System Maintenance >> Management.
When using Vigor SMS to connect Vigor router by LAN IP (Wi-Fi):
1. Go to Wireless LAN >> General Setup
Note: In this introduction of Vigor SMS APP, we use Android version to be the reference.
2. Run the app and tap Add to create a new profile.
3. Type credentials in the new profile as follows:
4. After setup, it will show “Ready” for status, then tap the profile.
5. Now you can send and receive SMS through the SIM cards.
Was this helpful?