Vigor Router Hotspot supports client login by pre-generated PIN codes. You can also print vouchers with PINs. The setup requires a USB disk attached to the router as the database. Here are the setting details.
1. Enable the profile, give a comment, and choose "Various Hotspot Login" for Portal Method, then select login method "PIN with Voucher." Click Save and Next to customize the portal page, add whitelist, choose the interface to apply.
2. Connect a USB disk to the router for Hotspot PIN and database, then check Enable database in Hotspot Web Portal >> Users Information.
3. Go to Hotspot Web Portal >> PIN Generator >> PIN Generator tab
4. Go to PIN Voucher tab to print out the PIN into vouchers. Choose hotspot profile created in step 1, batch profile created in step 3, then give title, message and PIN information.
5. Click Preview and Print. Then the voucher page will pop up
If the client connected to the selected interface of the router and try to open a web page, they will be redirected to hotspot portal page. They can log in by entering the PIN code printed on the voucher.
The network administrator can also check each PIN code's status in Web Portal >> PIN Generator >> PIN Status tab
Was this helpful?