In order to activate licenses for some kinds of service, such as WCF, DDNS, and APPE, you need to register your Vigor router to MyVigor server. This document demonstrates how to do the Vigor router registration.
1. First, you need a MyVigor account. You can create one at myvigor.draytek.com.
2. Log into the router's web user interface, of which you would like to be registered.
3. Click "Product Registration" at the bottom of the left menu. It will open MyVigor login page.
4. Log in with your MyVigor account.
5. Go to My Information > My Product, enter a name for the router then click "Submit".
6. Then you should see the device and service status
Published On: Jun 18, 2019
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.