This article demonstrates how to add a new license key for the router's Web Content Filter (WCF) service.
1. Go to CSM >> Web Content Filter Profile, click Activate and log in to MyVigor website. (Note: It is required to open the MyVigor portal from the router's management page.)
2. Go to Device Information, click Renew for WCF - Cyren.
3. Enter your License Number, then click Add License.
4. Confirm the license status, then click Next.
5. Check the box if you accept the agreement, then click Next.
6. Select an Activation Date to start the license, and click Next. You can set the activation date any date later than the expiry date of the current WCF license.
7. Recheck the Activate Date, then click Confirm.
8. You will see the new WCF license on the Device Information page. Your router will get the new license on the validation date automatically.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Help us improve? or Contact Support