1. Go to WAN >> Multi-PVC/VLAN, click on a channel to configure.
2. Configure the channel as follows,
3. Click OK to save the configuration. The configuration will be displayed on the main page. And now you may connect the STB to the Bridged port for IPTV service.
1. Go to WAN >> General Setup >> General Setup to change Mode from Basic to "Advance".
2. Click OK to apply and re-login to the management page.
3. At WAN >> General Setup >> General Setup, click Add to create a new WAN Profile for IPTV Service.
4. Go to LAN >> Switch >> 802.1Q VLAN, and click Edit for the default VLAN (VLAN 10):
5. At LAN >> Swtich >> 802.1Q VLAN, add a new VLAN for VLAN ID 55:
6. Go to WAN >> General Setup >> Bridge VLAN, and click Add create a new profile.
7. Enter a Profile name, select the WAN Profile created in step 3 and select the profile created in step 5 for LAN VLAN/Member.
8. After finishing settings, go to Online Status to check the WAN connection.
Published On: Jul 29, 2016
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.