As a VigorACS administrator, sometimes we would like to get notified when someone has logged in the Web UI or changed the Web settings of the registered routers. To achieve that, here comes two methods :
1. Go to SystemtMaintenance >> TR-069 Setting, then click Reporting Configuration
2. In Reporting Configuration,
1. On ACS Dashboard,
2. Go to Configuration >> System.
3. Click TR069 Settings on the sidebar and enable CPE Notification Settings which is located at the bottom of this page.
4. In CPE Notification Settings,
1. Go to Monitoring >> Logs
2. On the Logs Dashboard, click CPE Notify.
Here comes different message contents on CPE Notify:
Note: If you prefer to check CPE notify for a specific group or a single device instead of whole network.
Published On: 2020-09-23
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.