When setting up the mesh root on a mesh network for VigorAP mesh nodes to connect, not only can we use a VigorAP, but a Vigor wireless router, such as Vigor2865ac(from version 4.3.0), Vigor2862ac and Vigor2926ac, can also be used. Please follow the steps below to configure a Vigor2926ac to be the mesh root.
Before we set up the Mesh Network with the wireless router, we should check the Mesh support list on the router first. Please go to Mesh >> Support list, here is a list of the compatible VigorAP for Router Mesh.
1. Go to Mesh>>Mesh Setup, click Enable Mesh.
2. On Add Mesh Node section, click Searching, the router will search the node(vigorAP) around. only need a few seconds.
3. When the router finishes searching, you can see the VigorAP on the search list. Enter the device name, click Apply.
4. Now, you can see the VigorAP is in the Mesh group.
5. Go to Mesh Status, we can check the connection status. If the status shows yellow light, it means VigorAP is still in the process of synchronizing.
Published On: 2020-05-08
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.