This article demonstrates how to set up an IPsec LAN-to-LAN between a Mikrotik router and a DrayTek Vigor Router.
1. Create a new IPsec proposal: Go to IPsec >> Proposal, and add a new one.
2. Peer configuration: Go to IPsec >> Peer, and add a new one.
3. Policy configuration: Go to IPsec >> Policy, and add a new one. In General Tab:
4. In Action Tab:
5. NAT configuration: Go to Firewall >> NAT, and add a new rule. (Note: This rule must be the first rule in NAT Rules) In General Tab,
6. In Action Tab:
1. Create a LAN-to-LAN profile: Go to VPN and Remote Access >> LAN to LAN. Click on an Index number to add a new profile.
2. In Dial-Out Settings:
3. In IKE advances settings: Set IKE phase 1 proposal Encryption to 3DES,ECDH Groupand to G2 and IKE phase 2 proposal to 3DES_MD5 as well.
Moreover, click OK.
4. In TCP/IP Network Settings:
After the configuration above, the VPN will establish automatically. To check VPN connection status, Go to VPN and Remote Access >> Connection Management.
Published On: Sep 03, 2014
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.