We can use Wireshark with LAN Port Mirror function to capture the packets on router's LAN Port. We can use Wireshark with LAN Port Mirror function to capture the packets on router's LAN Port. Having the LAN packets would be helpful for support engineers to analyze issues between a LAN host/server and the router.
1. Download and install Wireshark on a computer for packets capturing, and connect the computer to one of the router's LAN port.
2. Set up LAN Port Mirror. Go to LAN >> LAN Port Mirror:
3. Run Wireshark (as administrator), double-click the network Interface connecting to the router.
4. We should see the packets from another LAN port.
5. Wait until you got the packet you need, then click the stop button.
6. Save the file.
7. Disable LAN Port Mirror.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.