DrayOS supports generating Let’s Encrypt certificate function since firmware version 3.9.0. As we know, the certificate which been signed up by Let's Encrypt is a valid certificate so using Let’s Encrypt certificate on Vigor Router can simplify the VPN configuration steps for different VPN clients, especially while IKEv2 with EAP authentication VPN connection is used. This article demonstrates how to set up Vigor Router an IKEv2 VPN server by using the Let’s Encrypt certificate, and how to establish a connection from macOS.
1. Select the correct Time Zone and ensure the router system time is correct.
2. Activate the DrayDDNS service on your Vigor Router referring to the article here.
3. Apply the Let's Encrypt certificate for your DrayDDNS domain name referring to the article here.
4. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> IPsec General Setup page, select DrayDDNS – the Domain which used for applying Let's Encrypt certificate as Certificate for Dial-in.
5. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> Remote Dial-in User page, click an available index. Edit the profile as follows:
1. Go to Network setting and click ' + ' to create a new service:
2. Enter the DrayDDNS domain of the router as Server Address and Remote ID.
3. Click Authentication Settings...
4. Click Connect, and check VPN status after the connection established successfully.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.