This document demonstrates how to use a hotspot portal with an external Radius server to allow users to log in with user profiles on the external authentication server.
1. Go to Applications >> RADIUS/TACACS+ to set up the server.
2. The Router will need a reboot to apply the changes.
3. Go to Hotspot Web Portal >> Profile Setup, click an available index to edit the profile.
4. Set up the profile as follows:
5. Click Save and Next. Follow the steps to customize the login portal page, set up whitelist, and land pages. Then click Finish.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry about that. Leave us some comments below to help us improve, or Contact Support if you need further assistance.