This document demonstrates how to use a hotspot portal with an external Radius server to allow users to log in with user profiles on the external authentication server.
1. Go to Applications >> RADIUS/TACACS+ to set up the server.
2. The Router will need a reboot to apply the changes.
3. Go to Hotspot Web Portal >> Profile Setup, click an available index to edit the profile.
4. Set up the profile as follows:
5. Click Save and Next. Follow the steps to customize the login portal page, set up whitelist, and land pages. Then click Finish.