This document demonstrates how to install VigorACS 2 on Windows. Before you install, please note that:
1. Download the VigorACS 2 installation package and extract it.
2. Install OpenJDK first (Path:
\ACS\Software), click Next and go through the installation process.
3. Install MariaDB (Path:
\ACS\Software). Click Next and go through the installation process:
3-a. Make sure the length of the file path is not longer than 100 characters; otherwise, you may have problems during the installation. (By default, MariaDB locates at
3-b. Please pay attention to the root password. You need to type your MySQL password and record it.
4. Install VigorACS 2 (Path:
4-a. For the step Select MySQL/MariaDB Install Path, you must choose the correct directory.
4-b. For Database Install Type Selection: you could choose either Rebuild or Upgrade Database. If you're installing VigorACS 2 for the first time, select "Rebuild Database" to create a new one.
4-c. Enter the MySQL password specified in step 3-b.
4-d. Setup VigorACS 2 HTTP and HTTPS port, we suggest using other ports instead of default 80 and 443 port to prevent port conflicts.
5. After the installation, you should see the message shows VigorACS 2 started successfully.
6. To start VigorACS 2, launch a browser and type the IP or the domain name of the PC with the port number specified in the URL, then you'll see the login page. If you are using the PC that has VigorACS 2 installed, you may just enter "localhost" with the port number. On the login page, use the default username root and password admin123 to log in. When you log in for the first time, you will need to activate the license to continue the service (see instructions here)
If VigorACS 2 couldn't start successfully, please ensure there is a start message in the server log, which could be found in the following path:
C:\Program File\VigorACS\server\defualt\log\server.log If you couldn't see the start message in the log, please provide the logs and all the VigorACS install information to DrayTek technical support via [email protected]
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Help us improve?