After the installation, you will also need to register the device to your MyVigor account and activate a license key to use the VigorACS 2 service. The license can be purchased from your local distributor, and we provide a 1-month free trial license for each server.
1. To start VigorACS 2, launch a browser and type the IP or the domain name of the PC with the port number specified in the URL, then you'll see the login page. If you are using the PC that has VigorACS 2 installed, you may just enter "localhost" with the port number. On the login page, use the default username root and password admin123 to log in.
2. It will prompt that there's no valid license, click Activate, it will lead you to the MyVigor portal.
3. Log in with your MyVigor account.
4. Type the nickname for VigorACS 2 server, then click Add to register the server to your MyVigor account.
5. Click Trial to activate the trial license. We provide a 1-month trial license for each server, after that, you will need to purchase the annual license from your local distributor.
6. Read the agreement and check the box, then click Next.
7. Select the start date of the trial license, then click Register.
8. You should see the information of license which means the license has been activated successfully. Press Login to ACS button to go back to VigorACS 2 web.
9. Finally, we could enjoy VigorACS 2!
Published On: Jul 18, 2017
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.