After the installation, you will also need to register the device to your MyVigor account and activate a license key to use the VigorACS 2 service. The license can be purchased from your local distributor, and we provide a 1-month free trial license for each server.
1. To start VigorACS 3, launch a browser and type the IP or the domain name of the PC with the port number specified in the URL, then you'll see the login page. If you are using the PC that has VigorACS 3 installed, you may just enter "localhost" with the port number. On the login page, use the default username root and password admin123 to log in.
2. It will prompt that there's no valid license, click Activate, it will lead you to the MyVigor portal.
3. Log in with your MyVigor account.
4. Type the nickname for VigorACS 2 server, then click Submit to register the server to your MyVigor account.
5. You can see the License History here. Click Activate License.
6. Read the agreement, then click Accept.
7. Select the start date of the trial license, then click Next
8. Please confirm the License information, then click Activate.
9. You should see the information of the license which means the license has been activated successfully. Click Login to ACS to go back to VigorACS 3 web portal.
10. Now we could login and enjoy Vigor ACS 3!
Published On: 2017-07-18
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.