This document demonstrates how to install VigorACS 2 on Linux platform. Before you install, please note that:
1. Make sure you're using the root privilege, also, there're some necessary dependencies for VigorACS 2
2. Download the VigorACS 2 installed package and extract it via the command:
#tar -jxvf VigorACS_Unix_Like_xxxxxx_xxxxx.tar.bz2
3. Change the privilege mode of install.sh and uninstall.sh by the commands
#chmod 755 ./install.sh
#chmod 755 ./uninstall.sh
4. Execute the installation file
./install.sh . Please make sure you have
/usr/bin/sh first. If you don't, type the command
#ln -s /bin/sh /usr/bin/sh If you haven't installed VigorACS program before, it will request to create a new folder at the path /usr/local/vigoracs. Enter
y to continue the installation process.
5. The installation program may request you to install some dependencies first. Enter
y to install those package and continue the installation process. Then, the main menu will display.
6. Install MariaDB: Enter
1 to install MariaDB for MySQL database. We strongly recommend you use the MariaDB which ACS program installed.
7. Change the MySQL password: Please notice that the program will use blank for the default MySQL password. Enter
2 if you want to change the default password.
8. Install InfluxDB: Enter
3 to install InfluxDB
9. Install Java: Enter
4 to install OpenJDK
10. The last step is to install VigorACS 2. If you haven't installed VigorACS before, enter
5 to install VigorACS 2 and create the TR-069 database.
When being asked to enter MySQL password, press "Enter" directly if you haven't changed the password in step 7. Finally, confirm the TR-069 database has installed successfully.
11. After we finished all the installation process, move to the folder of vigoracs (/usr/local/vigoracs/VigorACS/bin/) and execute
5 to start VigorACS. You could type
0.0.0.0 for binding IP which means VigorACS 2 will auto-catch the IP of your network adapter for VigorACS 2 service.
Note: To prevent port conflict, we strongly recommend to use other ports for HTTP and HTTPS instead of the default 80 and 443 port.
And Max. memory should not exceed 3/8 of total system memory.
12. To start VigorACS 2, launch a browser and type the IP or the domain name of the PC with the port number specified in the URL, then you'll see the login page. If you are using the PC that has VigorACS 2 installed, you may just enter "localhost" with the port number. On the login page, use the default username root and password admin123 to log in. When you log in for the first time, you will need to activate the license to continue the service (see instructions here)
Note: To access VigorACS 2 from the Internet, you will need to open the service port on the firewall and NAT settings. Scan or telnet the port from the Internet to check whether the HTTP and HTTPS ports are opened on this server.
If VigorACS 2 couldn't start successfully, please ensure there is a start message in the server log, which could be found in the following path:
tail -f /usr/local/vigoracs/VigorACS/standalone/log/server.log
If you couldn't see the start message in the log, please provide the logs and all the VigorACS install information to DrayTek technical support via [email protected]
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.