Every Vigor Router provides a free 30-day trial license for Web Content Filtering - the feature that allows the network administrator to filter websites based-on their category. To activate the trial license, you will need a MyVigor account and register the router to the MyVigor account first. This document demonstrates how to do the registration and start using the 30-day free trial license.
1. Log in to the Vigor's web UI and click Product Registration, which will lead you to the MyVigor portal page. Note that it is necessary to go to the MyVigor page from the router's UI so that the device information will be sent to the server.
2. Log in with your MyVigor account.
3. Go to My Information > My Product, enter a Nickname for the device then click Add to add this device to your account.
Note: If there is no Add available, it means this router is already registered to other MyVigor account. You may find our the user information by contacting our support via [email protected]
4. Click OK to confirm the submission.
5. Go to My Information >> My Product to choose the device which you just added.
6. Click Trial on WCF Cyren service to activate the trial license.
7. Check "I have read and accept the above Agreement" if you agree, then click /support/contact/.
8. Confirm Activation Date, then click /support/contact/.
9. If you see the information below, it means the license is activated.
If you can't finish the activation process, it might because the DNS server cannot resolve the domain of MyVigor server correctly. You can verify this by trying to ping the domain name
myvigor.draytek.com at Diagnostics >> Ping Diagnosis from the router. If the router doesn't get replies, try changing its DNS server configuration to a public one, e.g. to 188.8.131.52, instead, then try to activate the license again.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry about that. Leave us some comments below to help us improve, or Contact Support if you need need further assistance.