1. Go to Objects Setting >> Keyword Object, click an Index number
2. Create a URL Content Filter Profile at CSM >> URL Content Filter Profile, click a Profile number:
3. Go to CSM >> DNS Filter. Click on a Profile number in DNS Filter Profile Table:
4. Apply the URL Content Filter and DNS Filter to the Firewall Rule, and also remember to enable Syslog. Go to Firewall >> Filter Setup >> Set 2 (Default Data Filter). Click on a Filter Rule number
5. Insert one USB, and go to USB Application >> USB Device Status to check if the Connection Status shows “Disk connected.”
6. To save Syslog to the USB drive, go to System Maintenance >> SysLog / Mail Alert Setup.
7. When the above settings are done, go to USB Application >> File Explorer to check the logs saved in a new folder “SysLog” in the USB device. Websites history are recorded one by one that network administrators can check clearly.
1. Go to Firewall>Filter Setup>URL/Web Content Filter and click Add
2. Go to System Maintenance>Syslog/Mail Alert>Syslog Access Setup and Enable User Access Log, the syslog file can also be saved in USB disk or syslog server.
Now we can check which webistes are visited by the LAN client in syslog file
Published On: Jan 22, 2016
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.