This article demonstrates how to configure Site-to-Site IPsec VPN between a SonicWALL NSA250 and Vigor Router.
1. Go to Network >> Address Objects, and click Add.
2. Go to VPN >> Settings, and click Add. In General tab,
3. Go to Network tab,
4. Go to the Proposals tab,
1. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> LAN to LAN, and click on an empty index number to edit the profile. In Common Settings,
2. In Dial-out settings,
3. Click Advanced at IPsec Security Method. In IKE advanced settings, select the IKE phase 1 and phase 2 proposal to match the SonicWALL configuration. Then, click OK to save.
4. In TCP/IP Network Settings, type the LAN IP of the Sonicwall router in Remote Network IP. Then, click OK to apply.
5. To Initiate the VPN, go to VPN and Remote Access >> Connection Management, select the VPN profile just created and click Dial.
6. We will see the VPN status when VPN is connected successfully.
1. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> VPN profiles >> IPsec to add a new profile. In the Basic tab,
2. Go to the Proposal tab,
3. To initiate the VPN go to VPN and Remote Access >> Connection Management, click Connect for the VPN profile created.
4. We can see the VPN status when VPN connected.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry about that. Leave us some comments below to help us improve, or Contact Support if you need further assistance.