1. Go to Objects Setting >> Keyword Object, click on an empty index to create a keyword object.
2. Name the profile and enter
windowsupdate in Contents.
3. Repeat the step above to add keyword profiles to all the domains below:
4. Go to CSM >> URL Content Filter Profile, click on an empty profile index to create a new one.
5. Edit the profile as follows:
6. Go to CSM >> DNS Filter to add a profile as follows:
7. Go to Firewall >> Filter Setup >> Filter Set 2, click on an empty index number.
8. Edit the profile as follows:
With the configuration above, the LAN clients will be blocked from the Windows update service.
1. Go to Objects Setting >> Keyword / DNS Object page >> DNS Object to create a object.
2. Enter the profile name, and add all the domains below into Member Table.
3. Go to Firewall >> Filter Setup page, add a Filter Group in IP Filter tab.
4. In the new filter group, click Add to create a new rule.
5. Edit the filter rule as follows:
With the configuration above, the LAN clients will be blocked from Windows update service.
Published On: Dec 19, 2017
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.