Vigor routers offers time schedule function, which Network Administrator can use it to reboot the router during non-business hours for example. This article shows an example of schedule a reboot every work day
1. Go to Applications >> Schedule and click on an available index.
2. Edit the schedule profile as follow:
3. Go to System Maintenance >> Reboot System >> Auto Reboot Time Schedule to apply the schedule index. Click OK to apply the settings.
4. Don't forget to go to System Maintenance >> Time and Date to make sure the time settings are correct.
1. Go to System Maintenance >> Time and Date, and make sure time setting is correct
2. Go to System Maintenance >> Reboot System, and click Add to add a schedule profile.
3. Check Enable Schedule Reboot, and select the Schedule Time Object created in the previous step. Then, click Apply.
Now, the router will reboot automatically at 23:30 on Wednesday and Sunday.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry about that. Leave us some comments below to help us improve, or Contact Support if you need need further assistance.