Vigor routers offers time schedule function, which Network Administrator can use it to reboot the router during non-business hours for example. This article shows an example of schedule a reboot every work day
1. Go to Applications >> Schedule and click on an available index.
2. Edit the schedule profile as follow:
3. Go to System Maintenance >> Reboot System >> Auto Reboot Time Schedule to apply the schedule index. Click OK to apply the settings.
4. Don't forget to go to System Maintenance >> Time and Date to make sure the time settings are correct.
1. Go to System Maintenance >> Time and Date, and make sure time setting is correct
2. Go to System Maintenance >> Reboot System, and click Add to add a schedule profile.
3. Check Enable Schedule Reboot, and select the Schedule Time Object created in the previous step. Then, click Apply.
Now, the router will reboot automatically at 23:30 on Wednesday and Sunday.
Published On: Aug 01, 2018
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.