By using Route Policy, you can map a LAN client to one of the WAN IP in the IP Alias. This article introduces how to set up Route Policy for address mapping purpose.
1. To add more IP addresss for the WAN interface, go to WAN >> Internet Access >> WAN >> Details Page.
2. For address mapping, go to Routing > Load Balance/Route Policy: create a Route Policy for specific IP address to send from specific WAN IP Address.
3. With the configuration above, the outgoing traffic sourced from the range of 192.168.1.20 to 192.168.1.30 will use the WAN IP 172.17.1.1
1. To add more IP addresses for the WAN interface, go to WAN >> General Setup, double-click on the WAN profile, enter the available IP address in IP Alias, and Apply.
2. For address mapping, go to Routing >> Policy Rule to add a new rule as follows:
3. With the configuration above, the traffic that sent to the Internet sourced from IP address 192.168.1.1 will always use the WAN IP 10.0.0.3.
Published On: 2016-05-13
Was this helpful?
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.