This note is going to demonstrate how to establish an IPsec VPN between a Netgear router and a DrayTek Vigor Router. In this example, the Netgear router will be the VPN initiator (VPN Client), and Vigor Router will act as a VPN server.
1. Go to VPN >> IPsec VPN, create an IKE Policy as follows:
2. In VPN >> IPsec VPN, create a VPN Policy as follows:
1. On Vigor Router, go to VPN and Remote Access >> LAN to LAN, click on an available index number, and edit the profile as follows. In Common Settings,
2. In Dial-In Settings,
3. In TCP/IP Network Settings, enter the Remote Network IP and Remote Network Mask according to Netgear's LAN settings. Then, click OK to finish the settings.
4. Now, the Vigor Router is ready for VPN connections from the Netgear router. Network Administrator may check the connection status from VPN and Remote Access >> Connection Management.
Was this helpful?
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.