Vigor 2960 and Vigor3900 allows adding more WAN interfaces with a managed switch supports tag-based VLAN. Vigor3900 support 50 WAN profiles at most, and Vigor2960 supports 20.
1. On the router, we need to create new WAN profiles with VLAN Tag. Go to WAN >> General Setup, change the Mode to Advanced.
2. The router will request a re-login. Click OK to log out then log in again.
3. Go back to WAN >> General Setup, now you can add or delete WAN profiles. Click Add to create a new WAN profile.
4. Edit the new WAN profiles as follows
And we need a switch to handle the tagged traffic between the router's WAN and the ISP modem.
1. Create a new tag-based VLAN. Go to Configuration>> VLAN >> VLAN Membership to add a new VLAN:
2. Configure VLAN ports:
After the above Configuration, the router will establish the WAN connection if the ISP modem connects to port1 and the routers WAN port 1connects to port 13. Similarly, you may create more WAN profiles with a different VLAN ID, and set up tag-based VLANs on the Switch accordingly, and add more WANs on the router.
Published On: May 25, 2016
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.