This document introduces how to use Vigor AP in Bridge -Point to Point mode. If two VigorAP In AP Bridge -Point to Point mode connected, the devices attached to their LAN ports will be able to access each other through the wireless connection.
1. Set Operation Mode to AP Bridge-Point to Point.
2. Go to Wireless LAN (2.4GHZ) >> General Setup:
3. On VigorAP-2, set Operation Mode to AP Bridge-Point to Point as well.
4. Go to Wireless LAN (2.4GHz) >> General Setup:
5. With the above configuration, the wired clients on both VigorAP's LAN should be able to access each other. We may test this by the ping command.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.