This document introduces how to use Vigor AP in Bridge -Point to Point mode. If two VigorAP In AP Bridge -Point to Point mode connected, the devices attached to their LAN ports will be able to access each other through the wireless connection.
1. Set Operation Mode to AP Bridge-Point to Point.
2. Go to Wireless LAN (2.4GHZ) >> General Setup:
3. On VigorAP-2, set Operation Mode to AP Bridge-Point to Point as well.
4. Go to Wireless LAN (2.4GHz) >> General Setup:
5. With the above configuration, the wired clients on both VigorAP's LAN should be able to access each other. We may test this by the ping command.
Published On: Oct 02, 2015
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.