VigorAP 810 in Station-Infrastructure mode can serve as a wireless network card and provide wireless Internet access to the router or PC connected to its LAN port.
1. Choose Operation Mode as Station-Infrastructure mode: Go to Operation Mode, select "Station-Infrastructure", and click OK to apply.
2. Connect VigorAP 810 to a Wireless network: Go to Wireless LAN >> Site Survey, click Scan to search for available access points.
3. Select the SSID to join and click Connect.
4. Choose the required Security Mode, enter the Pass Phrase, and click OK to join the network.
5. Connect a device to VigorAP 810 by an Ethernet cable. Then it will be able to join the wireless network which VigorAP810 is connecting.
Published On: Oct 02, 2015
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.