WireGuard is a secure, fast, and modern VPN Protocol. A WireGuard VPN connection is made by exchanging public keys and intends to be considerably more performant than OpenVPN. We support the new VPN protocol on Vigor2962/3910 routers since firmware version 4.3.1. This article will show how to establish a WireGuard VPN tunnel between Vigor3910 and WireGuard VPN Client on macOS.
1. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> WireGuard
2. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> Remote Dial-in User to create a profile.
In Client Config Generator :
0. Download WireGuard Client on App Store, then install it.
1. Open the WireGuard Client.
2. Select the profile imported on step1. Then click Activate.
Now the VPN connection is activated.
Ping a remote network IP(e.g.,Vigor3910’s LAN IP) to establish the VPN connection and check if the VPN works correctly.
We can also check the VPN connection status in Router’s VPN Connection Status page.
Was this helpful?
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.