This article describes how to access the management page of a Vigor130 operates in bridge mode. When in bridge mode, a Vigor130 cannot be accessed directly since it acts as a modem; however, if the Internet service is using VLAN tag, we can create a un-tagged virtual WAN interface linked to the LAN of Vigor130 on the Vigor Router and access the management page of Vigor130 from the virtual WAN. The article covers the configuration of Vigor130 and the router.
1. Go to Internet Access >> General Setup, enable VLAN Tag Insertion but leave Tag Value as "0".
2. Go to Internet Access >> MPoA / Static or dynamic IP, enable Bridge mode.
3. Go to LAN >> General Setup,
1. Go to WAN >> General Setup,
2. Go to WAN >> Multi-PVC/VLAN and click Channel 5
3. Go to Routing >> Load-Balance/Route Policy to add a routing policy as follows:
4. Go to Online Status >> Virtual WAN to make sure WAN5 is up.
5. Now, LAN clients of Vigor router can access the Vigor130 on its LAN IP 192.168.130.1
1. Go to WAN >> General Setup and change Mode from Basic to "Advance", the edit the WAN interface connecting to the Vigor130: select "Enable" for VLAN Tag, and enter the VLAN ID ISP requires.
2. Click Add to create another WAN profile:
3. Go to Static tab, enter an IP Address in the same subnet as Vigor130, and enter the LAN IP of Vigor130 for Gateway IP Address.
4. Go to Dashboard to make sure the new WAN profile is up.
5. Now, LAN client of the router can access Vigor130 on its LAN IP 192.168.130.1 .
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry about that. Leave us some comments below to help us improve, or Contact Support if you need further assistance.