APP Enforcement provides a simple and fast solution to block both the Facebook page and the Facebook App. This article is going to demonstrate how to configure it.
1. Create an APP Enforcement Profile: At CSM >> APP Enforcement Profile, click on an Index number to create a new profile.
2. Set up the details.
3. Use the APP Enforcement Profile in a Firewall Filter Rule. Go to Firewall >> Filter Setup >> Set 2
4. Click on a Filter Rule number to set up the filter.
5. Set up the details in the profile.
6. With the above configuration, LAN clients are not able to use Facebook.