APP Enforcement provides a simple and fast solution to block both the Facebook page and the Facebook App. This article is going to demonstrate how to configure it.
1. Create an APP Enforcement Profile: At CSM >> APP Enforcement Profile, click on an Index number to create a new profile.
2. Set up the details.
3. Use the APP Enforcement Profile in a Firewall Filter Rule. Go to Firewall >> Filter Setup >> Set 2
4. Click on a Filter Rule number to set up the filter.
5. Set up the details in the profile.
6. With the above configuration, LAN clients are not able to use Facebook.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.