This article demonstrates how to configure Site-to-Site IPsec VPN between a SonicWALL NSA250 and Vigor Router.
1. Go to Network >> Address Objects, and click Add.
2. Go to VPN >> Settings, and click Add. In General tab,
3. Go to Network tab,
4. Go to the Proposals tab,
1. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> LAN to LAN, and click on an empty index number to edit the profile. In Common Settings,
2. In Dial-out settings,
3. Click Advanced at IPsec Security Method. In IKE advanced settings, select the IKE phase 1 and phase 2 proposal to match the SonicWALL configuration. Then, click OK to save.
4. In TCP/IP Network Settings, type the LAN IP of the Sonicwall router in Remote Network IP. Then, click OK to apply.
5. To Initiate the VPN, go to VPN and Remote Access >> Connection Management, select the VPN profile just created and click Dial.
6. We will see the VPN status when VPN is connected successfully.
1. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> VPN profiles >> IPsec to add a new profile. In the Basic tab,
2. Go to the Proposal tab,
3. To initiate the VPN go to VPN and Remote Access >> Connection Management, click Connect for the VPN profile created.
4. We can see the VPN status when VPN connected.
Published On: Jun 01, 2016
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback :)
Sorry about that. Contact Support if you need further assistance, or leave us some comments below to help us improve.