24-Port PoE Web Smart Gigabit Switch
- 24 Gigabit PoE+ capable ports
- 4 combo Gigabit SFP/RJ-45 ports
- 340-watt PoE power budget
- PoE Scheduling & Ping watchdog power cycle
- Port-based & 802.1Q tag-based VLAN
- Auto Voice VLAN for easy VoIP deployment and best call quality
- QoS with 8 priority queues and rate limiting
- Dual-stack IPv4/IPv6 support
- Compliant with Switch Management of Vigor Router
VigorSwitch P1280 is designed for SOHO and small business network that runs various network applications. The 24 PoE+ Ethernet ports are perfect for a network with wireless AP, IP phones, and IP surveillance. VigorSwitch P1280 meets the IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) standard to reduce power consumption and lower the electricity bill, the auto Voice VLAN and QoS feature help to improve the VoIP call quality on the network. All the ports of VigorSwitch P1280 are capable of gigabit speeds, Link Aggregation can be set up to increase the throughput even more and build a more reliable network.
VigorSwitch P1280 offers features that help to build a secure business network, such as VLAN, Port Isolation, Storm Control, and DoS Defense. While allowing visitors to connect to the network for Internet access, these features help to block the visitors’ access to business network resources and protect the network from being exhausted by malicious traffic.
The Voice VLAN feature allows VigorSwitch P1280 to automatically identify the traffic from a VoIP device and assign their source port to a separate VLAN. This allows the switch to efficiently give VoIP traffic a higher priority over others, thus to ensure the best call quality.
All the 24 Ethernet ports of VigorSwitch P1280 are compatible with 802.3at and 802.3af standard, provide up to 30W per port to network devices such as wireless access points, IP phones, and IP surveillance. This reduces the need for power cables and adapters, which lowers the cost of installation, as well as offers the flexibility to install those devices, not being limited by where the power outlets are.
The VigorSwitch P1280 helps you build a green networking by offering power-saving features, such as IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet), which allows the switch to dynamically adjust the power on each port according to the client activity and cable length, and PoE Scheduling allows you to schedule a power on/off on selected ports, to turn off the devices that are not in use and save electricity.
If cascading more switches are required, link aggregation will provide the network higher throughput and link redundancy. VigorSwitchP1280 supports link aggregation by both static configuration and LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol), up to 8 Link Aggregation Group can be set up on VigorSwitch P1280, and each of the group can have up to 8 port members.
VigorSwitch P1280 has adopted a brand-new interface design which will make configuration and management much easier. The new dashboard shows the status of the system and each of LAN ports at a glance. Furthermore, the responsive web design allows Network Administrator to monitor the switch effortlessly via all kinds of devices.
VigorSwitch P1280 is compliant with Central Management feature of Vigor Router. It can be managed through the Vigor Router’s management page, this allows Network Administrator to configure, monitor, and maintain all the switches on the network easily from one single portal.
24 x GbE LAN ports with PoE+ PSE, RJ-45 (each port can support both IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at mode)
4x GbE combo ports, RJ45 + SFP
1 x Factory Reset Button
|Power over Ethernet||
Standard: 802.3af / 802.3at
PoE Ports: 24 ports
Power Budget: Max. 340 Watt (Up to 30 Watt per port)
|Power Voltage||100~240 VAC|
Operating: 0 ~ 40℃
Storage: -20 ~ 70℃
Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
Storage: 5% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
|Dimensions||441(L)x 270(W)x 45(H) mm|
Switching Capability: 56 Gbps
Forwarding Rate: 41.7 Mpps (64 bytes)
PoE enable a flexible installation
Easy deployment for the IP office usage (with VLAN and PoE feature)
QoS ensures important traffic has high priority
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-TX
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control Capability
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 Auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.1p Class of Service
- IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
- IEEE 802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Support Port-based VLAN
- Support Static VLAN
- Port Isolation
- Management VLAN
- Voice VLAN (OUI Mode)
- Support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- Port Isolation (Protected Port)
- Support 8 Queues
- Rate limit
- Port-based rate control for ingress and egress
- Priority Queue Schedule
- Strict Priority
- Class of Service
- 802.1p CoS
- IP Precedence
- Supports 8 Link Aggregation Groups with Static & LACP types
- Up to 8 Ports for Each Group
- Support Traffic Load Balancing
- PoE Mode: Switch allocates sufficient power the PoE PD asked for, and dynamically distribute power to all devices
- Supports scheduling rules, applying multiple ports
- Power Limit
- Supports customizing maximum supplying power per port
- Auto-Check & Power Cycle
- Supports Power Cycle by checking device ping echo status
- Supports Power Cycle by manually trigger on web UI.
- Status includes class and consumed power by PDs
- Supports Storm Control (Broadcast, Unknown Multicast, Unknown Unicast)
- DoS attack prevention
- Multipleuser Account
- Two-Level Security (Admin/User)
- HTTP(s) Web User Interface
- HTTP(s)/TFTP Upgrade/Backup of
- Simple Network Time Protocol
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol
- Simple Network Management Protocol v1/v2c
- Support Generic Traps
- Support Public and Private Community
- Command Line Interface (CLI) via Telnet/SSH.
- DrayTek Switch Management.