New PoE & Wi-Fi Router - Vigor2952Pn
A wireless model has been added to the Vigor2952 series - the Vigor2952Pn
With built-in wireless LAN and PoE enabled LAN ports, the new model is a more integrated solution for a network with wireless clients and PoE-powered devices. Vigor2952Pn is compliant with the 802.11n standard, and supports 2x2 MIMO with data rate up to 300 Mbps. Up to 4 SSIDs can be set up and map to different VLANs on the router.
As same as the standard Vigor2952 Series, Vigor2952Pn is not just a firewall router, but also a robust VPN server allows up to 100 simultaneous VPN tunnels, providing secure connections through industrial-standard protocols and also SSL VPN, which makes it a perfect choice for small and medium-size business having multiple sites.
The key features of Vigor2952Pn include:
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports providing load-balancing and failover to increase network performance and reliability
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet PoE LAN ports with a total power budget of 60 watts, up to 30 watts per port
- Built-in 802.11n-compliant wireless LAN with data rate up to 300 Mbps
- 100 simultaneous VPN tunnels including site-to-site and remote access VPN
- SPI Firewall with Content Filtering by Apps, Web Category, or URL Keyword
- PPPoE Server for LAN client management
- 2 USB ports (1x USB 2.0 + 1x USB 3.0) for 3G/4G modem, printers, or storage
- Central Management for up to 30 VigorAP and up to 10 VigorSwitch
- TR-069 support, compliant with VigorACS 2