Centralized VigorAP Management
- Simple and Scalable Wi-Fi Access Point Device Management
- Easy to Install, configure and manage your Wi-Fi Access Points from a Single Control Panel
- Offer monitoring and Scheduled Provisioning service
* Support Models
- Network Management
- Objects Settings
- User Management
VigorAPM, a unified system that manages and controls Vigor Wi-Fi devices, is a browser-based software. Deploy the VigorAPM to manage wireless functions in your mid-size business. Now you can enhance the productivity of your growing mobile workforce with a scalable, low-cost Wi-Fi device management system. With the VigorAPM, you can deliver an optimal wireless experience that meets your growing business needs at an affordable price point.
In addition, the VigorAPM can be accessed through any device using a web browser. VigorAPM enables the administrator to instantly provision and configure VigorAPs, allowing for quick, simple management of system traffic.
Minimum System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K Processor (8M Cache, 3.5GHz) / Intel Xeon Processor E3-1270v3 (8M Cache, 3.5GHz)
- Memory: Recommend 4GB
- Storage: Over 4TB
- Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Microsoft IE / Microsoft Edge / Apple Safari / Opera
- MicroSoft Windows server 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- 32/64-bit openSUSE is recommended / Other Unix / Linux distribution version with Java v1.8 / SQLite v3.15
Simple to Deploy
The VigorAPM integrates APs easily with existing switches, firewalls, authentication servers, and other network infrastructure. All VigorAPs then automatically discovered by VigorAPM, self-configure and become instantly manageable.
Easy to Manage
VigorAPM will automatically operate the VigorAPs management once it is up. Devices are provisioned based on group enrollment. Automatically deliver Wi-Fi settings specific to each VigorAP. Take advantage of WLAN groups for flexible configuration of large deployments and enable wireless connection between APs to extend range.
Pre-installation & Monitor
Upload customer maps for a visual representation of your wireless network. With Drag & Drop Virtual VigorAP devices, it displays the Wi-Fi coverage immediately and helps to plan your Wi-Fi network. It also helps to get real time visibility on device health, security posture, and software and hardware inventory for your entire fleet of devices. Additionally, the real-time statistics track performance, number of clients, traffic and current usage. Use the log and analysis to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
VigorAPM makes it easy to view recent event notifications on your network(s). Get alerts for important events and keep track of specific status.