- Home »
- Preguntas Frecuente »
- VPN »
- Others »
- How to do port redirection to a host on the remote network?
How to do port redirection to a host on the remote network?
Vigor Routers support open port to a host in remote network. After the VPN tunnel is established, open port can be set to a IP in remote network, we only need to make sure the Local Network IP in LAN-to-LAN VPN settings is set to Vigor Router's LAN IP.
(For Vigor3900 and Vigor2960, please refer to the article here)
1. Set up a VPN to remote network: Go to VPN and Remote Access >> LAN to LAN, click on an available index to add a new profile,
- Give a Profile name and Enable it, then select a Call Direction
- Select a VPN type and enter the required credentials.
- Enter the WAN IP of remote router in Server IP/Host Name for VPN if Vigor Router is Dial-out site.
- Enter Remote IP and Network Mask as remote router's LAN network.
- Enter Local Network IP as the IP of Vigor Router.
- Enter Local Network Mask as the subnet mask of Vigor Router's LAN network.
- Click OK to apply
2. Go to VPN and Remote Access >> Connection Management and use Dial-out tool to establish VPN connection
3. Port Redirection Configuration: Go to NAT >> Port Redirection at VPN server.
- Give a Service Name
- Select a Protocol
- Enter Public Port as the port to which Internet client should connect.
- Enter Private IP as the IP of remote host.
- Enter Private Port as the port to which remote host is listening.
4. After setting is finished, the remote host can be accessed by the Vigor Router's WAN IP with the defined public port.