Types of VigorSwitch SFP Modules
There are two types of media for the SFP Module of VigorSwitch 2080, VigorSwitch G2240, and VigorSwitch P2260 --- TP and SFP Fiber (LC, BiDiLC…). This port supports 10/100/1000Mbps TP or 1000Mbps SFP Fiber with auto-detected function. 1000Mbps SFP Fiber transceiver is used for high-speed connection expansion. Below shows optional SFP types compatible for the switch:
- 1000Mbps LC, MM, SFP Fiber transceiver (SFP.0LC.202)
- 1000Mbps LC, SM 10km, SFP Fiber transceiver (SFP.0LC.212.10)
- 1000Mbps LC, SM 30km, SFP Fiber transceiver (SFP.0LC.212.30)
- 1000Mbps LC, SM 50km, SFP Fiber transceiver (SFP.0LC.212.50)
- 1000Mbps BiDi LC, type 1, SM 20km, SFP Fiber WDM transceiver (SFP.0BL.621.201)
- 1000Mbps BiDi LC, type 2, SM 20km, SFP Fiber WDM transceiver (SFP.0BL.621.202)
- 1000Mbps LC, SM 10km, SFP Fiber transceiver with DDM (SFP.DLC.212.10)
10/100/1000Mbps TP is a standard Ethernet port that meets all IEEE 802.3/u/x/z Gigabit and Fast Ethernet specifications.
1000Mbps SFP Fiber transceiver is a Gigabit Ethernet port that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3z and 1000Base-SX/LX standards.
1000Mbps Single Fiber WDM (BiDi) transceiver is designed with an optic Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) technology that transports bi-directional full duplex signal over a single fiber simultaneously.