GlobalView Web Content Filter
GlobalView URL Filtering solution
- Offer the real-time protection on the gateway beforehand
- Innovative Data Cloud Technology for overcoming local storage limitations and satisfying customers'' specific needs.
- Unparalleled Accuracy :
- Customer-oriented classification triggered by every new site customers browse.
- Routine analysis of site dynamics and user behavior determines scan granularity.
- Continuous tracking ensures exact classification of each URL at every moment.
Cyren's GlobalView URL Filtering solution leverages its unique "in the cloud" infrastructure to provide unprecedented breadth of web coverage. The solution localizes responses specifically to the needs of end-customers, avoiding the "one size fits all" approach of traditional solutions. With nearly two decades in the email security industry, Cyren provides matchless insight into threats, blocking harmful sites at the zero hour, often long before users are exposed to them.
|Reason to Block||Example|
|Dangerous||Virus-ridden or Malware|
|Harmful||Sexual Webs for kids|
|Inappropriate||Downloads of some illegal contents|
|SMB||Silver||Vigor2952 / Vigor3220 / Vigor2960 / Vigor3900 / Vigor300B|
|Small Office||A||Vigor2860 / Vigor2925|
|SOHO/Home||B||Vigor2760 / Vigor2120 / Vigor2912 / Vigor2132ac / Vigor2132FVn|
Enable real-time protection from emerging Web threats including malware, publish and Zombies/bots
- HR compliance/regulation
Prevent browsing to questionable content like pornography and hate sites
Block or monitors sites to maximize employee productivity
- Bandwidth regulation
Identify sites that consume an organization’s bandwidth (e.g. movies, music)
- Parental control
Restrict access to inappropriate Web sites
Benefits of GlobalView Web Content Filter
DrayTek offers the trial license for Cyren GlobalView Web Content Filter in compatibility Vigor routers (Duration: one month after activation). You would need to activate the trial license through Service Activation Wizard procedure on MyVigor portal.
The official one-year Cyren GlobalView Web Content Filter license can be purchased through your local authorized DrayTek resellers. You still need to activate the license on MyVigor portal after purchasing. Please contact your local authorized DrayTek reseller for the product availability.
Cyren is merged by Cyren and GlobalView services will be continued to deliver powerful cloud-based information security solutions!
- 64 categories – 8 of which are security related
- Language- and content-agnostic; vast coverage of international sites
- Database contains hundreds of millions of the most relevant URLs
- Auto-adjusting cache
- Handles >50,000 requests per second with low resource utilization
- Returns up to 5 categories per URL
- Configurable cache footprint
- Support http
The Cyren GlobalView WCF license key is not for free downloading.
Cyren GlobalView URL Filtering categorizes user URL requests in the following manner
- The GlobalView URLF engine is installed on DrayTek devices.
- DrayTek device receives an http request.
- DrayTek device queries the GlobalView server to check the URL classification. The GlobalView URL engine first checks its local cache for URL values; typically more than 99% of queries are locally resolved by the cache.
If necessary, the GlobalView URLF engine queries the Cyren Detection and Classification Center for relevant updates.
- DrayTek device blocks, allows or strips content according to the class classification it receives from the GlobalView URLF engine.
URL filtering objectives