L2 Managed Gigabit Switch- VigorSwitch G2280
DrayTek Announces New Model - VigorSwitch G2280
We are pleased to release a new model of layer 2 managed switch, named VigorSwitch G2280.
VigorSwitch G2280 is equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 4 additional combo SFP/UTP ports for a reliable and high-throughput uplink. In addition, it delivers robust performance with 56 Gbps switching capacity, 41.7 Mpps forwarding rate, and provides various enterprise-level features that are just perfect for the business network. The key features of VigorSwitch G2280 include:
- Flexible VLAN options including Port-based, Tag-based, MAC-based, protocol-based, Management VLAN and GVRP.
- Auto Voice VLAN and Auto surveillance VLAN to optimize the call and video quality
- 802.1x Port Security, ACL (Access Control List), Storm Control, DoS Defense, Port Isolation, IP Source Guard and DHCP Snooping to for network security
- Support IPv6 with MDL Snooping, IPv6 ACL, and IPv6 DNS Resolver
- Authentication by local database, multiple RADIUS, and TACACS+ servers
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) Compliant
- Support SNMP v1/v2c/v3, RMON, and Syslog for network monitoring
- Compliant with Switch Management feature of Vigor Router