New VDSL2 Bonding Security Firewall Router - Vigor2862B/Bn
DrayTek launches new products - Vigor2862B/Bn
DrayTek announces to release Vigor2862B and Vigor2862Bn new VDSL2 security firewall router.
Both Vigor2862B and Vigor2862Bn support VDSL2 Bonding. By connected to a pair of bonded VDSL line, it can get a doubled transmission rate, or get the same rate but over a longer distance.
Besides, Vigor2862B/Bn is more than an Internet Gateway, Vigor2862B/Bn has built in Central Management solution for VPN, AP, and Switch, which makes it a perfect solution for constructing a business network where multiple routers and access points will be deployed.
- ADSL2/VDSL2 with Bonding support
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN interface for load-balancing and failover
- 4-port LAN ports: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support
- 2 USB ports for printer, thermometer, file sharing, and 3.5G/4G USB modem
- 32 VPN Tunnels (including 16 SSL VPN tunnels)
- SPI firewall with content management (web category and URL keyword)
- Bandwidth Management with 4-level priority for Inbound/Outbound QoS
- Central VPN, AP & Switch Management offer easy & massive deployment
- IPv6-support on WAN and LAN
The availability of DrayTek products may vary by countries/regions.