DrayTek Vigor2760 series Latest Firmware v1.2.0 Now Release
HSINCHU, Taiwan, DrayTek Corp. (TSE:6216), a Taiwan-based networking solutions provider, today announces to release the latest firmware 1.2.0 for Vigor2760 VDSL2/ ADSL2/2+ home/SOHO router. Vigor2760 series are IPv6 ready routers. They support VDSL2 and ADSL2+ fall back, 4 Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 USB 2.0 ports, that can connect 3G/4G LTE mobile broadband for staying connected. After firmware v1.2.0 enhancement, Vigor2760 supports more tunnels (TSPC, AICCU and 6rd) in IPv6 connections, routing table, DNS, Neighbor table, Wake on LAN and multiple language…etc.
Vigor2760 series router are perfectly designed for home/SOHO users, with superfast WAN throughput, you can enjoy the high definition multi-media streaming and digital learning in your home. The comprehensive firewall and CSM prevent your family and home office from inappropriate sites and accesses, and you can setup 4 SSID in access control by locking the MAC address into black and white list.
Highlights of Vigor2760 firmware v1.2.0
- Support more tunnels (TSPC, AICCU and 6rd) for IPv6.
- Support Static DHCPv6 and PPPoEv6 modes for WAN connection.
- Support Static and DHCPv6 modes for LAN connection.
- Add Routing Table, DNS, Neighbor Table for IPv6 connection.
- Support additional 4G/LTE modem (e.g., Huawei E3276).
- Support GRE over IPSec, more subnets, e.g., PPTP, L2TP, and L2TP over IPSec, for VPN
- Support Wake on LAN.
- Support Remote Capture in System Maintenance>>Management.
- Support Nameplate in Dashboard.
- Support multiple languages (English/Deutsch) for web