DrayTek Training Workshop at Atlanta-Alpharetta, GA on April 19th
Lafayette Salon room of All integrators, MSPs and IT managers are invited to join us for an Executive Product Overview, followed by a more in-depth training that highlights advanced areas such as Multi-WAN Load-Balancing and Failover, Route Policies, VPNs and VPN Trunking, Web Content Filter, WiFi AP Management, Private Cloud Remote Management etc.
Part I – Intro and Overview
- Model overview capabilities and limitations
- All general concepts and security features
- Multi-WAN feature utilization and options
- Load balancing and Route Policy
- Bandwidth Management and Auto-QoS for VoIP
Part II Advanced Management
- Central Access Point Management
- Central VPN Management for Single-Click Setup
- User Management
- Web Content Filter
- TR-069 based Private Cloud Centralized Management, Configuration and Monitoring Software
We understand plans and schedules change, but due to significant costs involved, for all no-shows and cancellations received after April 14, 2016, there will be a $49 fee.