DrayTek Training Workshop at Phoenix, AZ on March 31.
DrayTek takes routers to the next level. With over hundreds of thousands of small business routers sold a year, we are proud to bring these products to the United States and share its unique capabilities and business opportunities with you.
At the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown, we are presenting a *FREE one-day Executive Overview and Training to introduce the DrayTek line. Please join us on March 31st from 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM (lunch provided). The first section of the training will be an introduction to the DrayTek product families. We will then move on to more in-depth training that highlights advanced areas such as Multi-WAN Load-Balancing and Failover, Route Policies, VoIP Auto-QoS, VPNs and VPN Trunking, Web Content Filter, WiFi AP Management, Private Cloud Remote Management etc.
We believe every Integrator, MSP, or IT Manager will get a lot of value out of this one-day training session. Not only will you greatly reduce the learning curve on these devices, but you will also have the chance to learn from others how they have used DrayTek to create unique networking environments.
Venue is limited to 35 people so sign up early to reserve your spot & be a part of this unique event and opportunity to discover one of the most innovative, secure and best values for small to mid-market routers. We hope to see you there!
Part I – Intro and Overview
- Model overview capabilities and limitations
- All general concepts and security features
- Multi-WAN feature utilization and options
- Load balancing and Route Policy
- Bandwidth Management and Auto-QoS for VoIP
Part II Advanced Management
- Central Access Point Management
- Central VPN Management for Single-Click Setup
- User Management
- Web Content Filter
- TR-069 based Private Cloud Centralized Management, Configuration and Monitoring Software