How to turn on and off the Wi-Fi of VigorAP by Schedule?
This note is going to demonstrate how to turn on or off the Wi-Fi by Schedule function. Before setting up the schedule, please make sure you have set the Time and Date correctly, so the schedule will work as expected. Take the Wi-Fi service in a company as example, 2.4G Wi-Fi service will only be available during working hours, which is 8:00-12:00, and 13:00-17:00. The following notes will demonstrate how to set the schedule to turn off Wi-Fi service during 12:00-13:00, which is the lunch break and the Wi-Fi service is not available.
1. Go to Applications >> Schedule page
2. Tick Enable Schedule, click OK to apply the change.
3.Set schedule for lunch break, click Add button to create a new schedule,
- Enable this profile.
- Set Duration Time to 1 hour
- Select Wi-Fi DOWN as Action.
- Select Wi-Fi(2.4GHz) Radio to turned all 2.4G SSID off.
- Select Routine as Acts, select Monday to Friday.
Note: To cancel the schedule, just select the profile and click Delete. Then, Wi-Fi will be available during lunch break.