Windows Smart VPN Client to Vigor3900 - SSL VPN
SSL VPN Tunnel Performance on Vigor2960/3900 has been improved with the new firmware version 1.0.9. This document introduces how to setup SSL VPN Tunnel on Vigor2960/3900 and how to create SSL VPN Tunnel on Windows Smart VPN Client.
Configuring Vigor3900 as SSL VPN Server
1. Go to VPN and Remote Access >>Remote Access Control to check if SSL Tunnel Service is enabled.
2. Go to System Maintenance >> Access Control, and select Enable for HTTPS Allow.
3. Go to User Management >>User Profile, click Add to create a new User Profile with SSL Tunnel enabled.
Configuring Smart VPN Client
1. Run Smart VPN Client and insert a new VPN profile:
- Enter VPN Server IP or Hostname as the IP/Hostname of Vigor3900.
- Enter User Name and Password
- Select Type of VPN as SSL VPN Tunnel
- Click OK to save
2. Select Authentication Method as AUTO and select “Automatically get IP address & DNS server” then click OK.
3. Click Connect to establish SSL VPN Tunnel.