How to provision AP profile to VigorAP by VigorACS 2?
VigorACS 2 can manage not only the Vigor Router, but the VigorAP as well. This document introduces how to provision AP profile to VigorAP by VigorACS 2.
1. Go to NETWORK MENU >> Configuration >> AP Profile page, click + Add New Profile at the left side on the top.
2. Enter the Profile Name, fill the AP Login Username and AP Login Password then click Save.
3. Choose the profile you created, click Edit.
4. Configure the settings according to your needs.
5. After finish the configuring, go back to Configuration >> AP Profile page, select the profile you would like to provision to the AP, then click Save to start to provision.
Note: Select blank for skipping the provision, select (As Parent) for provisioning the AP with the profile you choose for the parent network.